Getin Noble Bank (GNB)
+ 1.18% 17:00
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Bank – Getin Noble Bank;
Getin Noble Bank – Getin Noble Bank Spółka Akcyjna, a company with its registered seat in Warsaw, at ul. Domaniewska 39, 00-672 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, the 13th Commercial Divisions of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 000304735, NIP 1080004850, REGON 141334039, with the share capital of PLN 2,650,143,319.00, fully paid up, the author and the owner of the internet website, entitled to dispose of the website content;
User - an individual person, legal or organizational entity without legal personality that uses this website under terms and conditions provided hereunder;
Individual user - any individual person that uses this website under terms and conditions provided hereunder for the purposes other than conducting business activity;
Website - Investors Relationships Internet service available at www.gnb.pl, containing information on the Bank, as a listed company, addressed to its shareholders, investors and other users;
Internet Website Content - the Bank related materials and information made available on the Internet website, on terms and conditions specified hereunder, required by law regulations and Best Practices mentioned in section I hereinabove, within the meaning of the Act on Public Offering and Conditions of Introducing Financial Instruments to the Organized Public Trading and Public Companies dated 29 July 2005 (Journal of Laws No. 184, item 1439 and 2010, No. 167, item 1129);
III. RULES OF USERS ACCESS TO WEBSITE CONTENT
- User does not need to satisfy any formal conditions to have access to the informative website, specifically User does not need to register or undergo any logging-in procedure to the Website or provide any personal data.
Getin Noble Bank advises to use the following browsers to use the Website:
- MS Internet Explorer from 7.0,
- Mozilla Firefox from 3.0.
IV. OBLIGATIONS OF GETIN NOBLE BANK
Getin Noble Bank shall provide access to informative content for an indefinite period of time, free of charge.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- User shall use the Website in accordance with law regulations, provisions of the General Terms and good practices.
- User may use the Website solely for personal purposes. It specifically means that in relation to any data and materials contained at the Website, both protected by copyright or otherwise, the use of the said materials for the purposes of User's commercial activity is not permitted.
- Users that are shareholders of the Bank may use the Website within the scope and for purposes set forth in provisions of the Code of Commercial Companies and Partnerships.
- Website User acknowledges that the electronic mail and other Internet transmissions may be interfered by third parties and are not confidential.
VI. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- Getin Noble Bank represents and warrants that materials and information contained in the Website are collected and edited with due diligence in order to keep the Website Content true, accurate and substantially correct.
- Except when expressly stated in the information published by the Bank at the Website, the information presented at the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code dated 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws dated 1964, No. 16 item 93, as amended).
- User shall be held liable for any information provided by the User to any third parties and for texts published at the Website.
- Getin Noble Bank shall not be held liable for any damage incurred by Users as a result of using the Website, if the damage was incurred for reasons for which the User is liable.
VII. PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF WEBSITE INDIVIDUAL USERS
- Individual User's use of the Website Content for informative purposes is not related to processing of their personal data by the Bank.
- The Bank shall process personal data of User who is a shareholder of the Bank and/or his proxy only when s/he wants to use parts of the Website Content that are created to implement the tasks set forth in the Code of Commercial Companies and Partnerships. The Bank shall also process User's personal data also in the event when such User contacts the Bank via the contact form available at the Website.
- When User's personal data are processed in connection with his/her use of the Website and the Website Content, such personal data shall be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (uniform text published in Journal of Laws dated 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
- When User's personal data are processed in connection with his/her use of the Website and the Website Content, Getin Noble Bank is an administrator of personal data of such Individual User. Data: Spółka Akcyjna with its registered seat in Warsaw, at ul. Domaniewska 39, 00-672 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, the 13th Commercial Divisions of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 000304735, NIP 1080004850, REGON 141334039, share capital of PLN 2,650,143,319.00, fully paid up. The data are processed by the Bank for the purposes for which they have been furnished, i.e. respectively: to execute shareholders rights related to General Meetings of shareholders of the Bank, or in response to the queries asked in the contact form. User gives his/her personal data voluntarily, however giving the data conditions fulfilment of the purpose for which they are required (i.e. execution of shareholders rights or response to queries e-mailed in the contact form).
Pursuant to Art. 32 of the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997, the Bank informs that each User whose personal data are subject to processing may:
- access their data, have their data completed, updated, corrected, temporarily or permanently suspended or erased. The right to have the data completed, updated, corrected, temporarily or permanently suspended or erased is exercised by e-mailing to the data administrator (mailto:email@example.com) a relevant demand including full name, PESEL, and address of User who files the demand. Exercising the right to have personal data erased is tantamount to deregistering User from the Website. The administrator may, however, leave such Individual User's name and PESEL or address in the data collection in order to avoid using such personal data for the purposes that have been subject to the objection.
- obtain in writing in a legible form, within 30 days, content of such data and the following information:
- date of the first entering User's data,
- source of such data;
- manner in which the data were made available to authorised entities, date and the extent to which the data were made available to such entities.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These General Terms are made available free of charge to the Website Users who may download, read and save them via the Internet.
Getin Noble Bank reserves the right to amend the General Terms for good cause. Good cause shall include the following:
- modifications of law that affect the Website Content or force implementation of amendments to the General Terms;
- changes in the Bank's IT system that affect the Website Content or force implementation of amendments to the General Terms;
- changes in the Bank's organizational system that affect the Website Content or force implementation of amendments to the General Terms;
- All rights to the entire Website Content are reserved. User may download and print entire sites of the Website or parts thereof, provided all copyright and rights resulting from registration of trademarks owned by Getin Noble Bank are complied with. No part of the Website may be used for commercial purposes by coping, transmission of the entire Website or any part thereof, or modified, linked or used without prior written consent of Getin Noble Bank.
- Any comments or queries related to the Website may be referred to Getin Noble Bank's seat or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.Any complaints related to the Website shall be filed via e-mail (mailto: email@example.com).